SATSANG AND MEDITATION
When: Thursday 11:00 am–12:15 pm / Wednesday 8:00–9:00 pm
Where: Wisdom of Meditation Centre, 58 Arcus Road, Te Horo.
Cost: Per session: $15
Per 10 sessions: $120 (valid for 3 months)
An exploration of Advaita Vedanta (non-dual wisdom).
Shikhaa will be sharing the light of knowledge from the wisdom tradition, 'Advaita Vedanta'. Shikhaa studied this precious knowledge in India for more than thirty-five years.
Shikhaa teaches spontaneously by way of enquiry, discussion, contemplation and meditation. Her program is inspired by questions relevant to how we can integrate this essential knowledge into our daily lives.
Program: The fundamental principles of Advaita Vedanta
- What is Self?
- What is knowledge and why do we seek?
- What is the end of seeking?
- What is Satsang?
- What is the nature of thinking and how can we return the mind's attention to reflect within and be content.
- What is the 4th state of consciousness?
- What is meditation and how can we expand the mind to be Self aware?
- Where is fulfillment?