SANCTUARY HILL LIVING WISDOM RETREAT
When: September 18, 2021
Where: Sanctuary Hill Retreat, 109 Veale Rd, Ridgewood, New Plymouth
Cost: $120 per person (includes 3 classes - satsang, meditation & Somatic Movement, plus afternoon tea, dinner & Spirit of Kirtan)
Immerse yourself in a one-day retreat that brings traditional meditation practices and timeless wisdom into modern life.
Initiate a regular meditation practice or vitalize your existing practice, The Living Wisdom Retreat embraces all ages and stages.
- Awaken a deep understanding of yourself.
- Get in touch with true freedom & unconditional love.
- Strengthen your power to break unhelpful mental patterns.
- Learn techniques how to down-regulate stress and worry.
- Detox from distractions.
- Connect with your deeper presence.
- Sharpen your concentration.
- Restore flexibility, balance and coordination through Somatic Yoga.
- Move with more awareness.
- Meet like-minded people.
A combination of classes: (7.5 hrs)
Satsang; Meditation; Mayank’s Movement (Soma yoga) & Spirit of Kirtan (chanting).
1:30 pm Satsang & Meditation with Shikhaa
3:00 pm: Somatic Movement with Mayank
4:30 pm: Afternoon tea
5:30 pm: Q & A with Shikhaa
6:30 pm: Dinner
7:30 pm: Spirit of Kirtan with Shikhaa & Mayank (open to all to join $10 - invite your family and friends
9:00 pm: End