ROTORUA LIVING WISDOM RETREAT
Meditation, Satsang, Somatic Yoga & Kirtan
When: November 13, 2021
Where: Yoga Rotorua,1146 Eruera Street, Rotorua
Cost: $95 per person (includes 4 classes - satsang, meditation & Somatic Movement, plus afternoon tea, dinner & Spirit of Kirtan)
Immerse yourself in a one-day retreat that brings traditional meditation practices & timeless wisdom into modern life.
Initiate a regular meditation practice or vitalize your existing one. Restore flexibility, balance & coordination with Somatic Yoga. Living Wisdom Retreats embrace all ages & stages.
- Awaken a deep understanding of yourself.
- Get in touch with true freedom & unconditional love.
- Strengthen your power to break unhelpful mental patterns.
- Learn techniques how to down-regulate stress and worry.
- Detox from distractions.
- Connect with your deeper presence.
- Sharpen your concentration.
- Restore flexibility, balance and coordination through Somatic Yoga.
- Move with more awareness.
- Meet like-minded people.
A combination of classes: (7.5 hrs)
Meditation; Satsang (wisdom teachings); Mayank’s Somatic yoga & Spirit of Kirtan (an Indian call & response chanting tradition).
11:00 am Introduction to meditation with Shikhaa
12:30 pm Lunch (bring your own or go to nearby cafe)
2:00 pm Satsang & meditation with Shikhaa
3:00 pm: Somatic Yoga with Mayank
4:30 pm: Afternoon tea
5:30 pm: Q & A with Shikhaa
6:30 pm: Dinner (Catered Indian meal)
7:30 pm: Spirit of Kirtan with Shikhaa & Mayank. Open for all to join ($10)
9:00 pm: End